Thursday, January 26

Jazzing Up the Boys' Valentines! Free Printable



My son, Kincaid and I both liked the idea of passing out glow sticks for Valentines
when we saw this on Family Fun!




 But I decided the hearts needed to be snappier, so we created something with more "pop!"

 If you like the idea, please feel free to print or share these! 

We also decided to thread them through glow necklaces the kids can wear!

Super fun!





ps. I used two free fonts, Pointy and Comic Book, from dafont.com.

Very helpful!

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea and I was already planning on doing this valentine for my son's class (coincidence!!), but how can I print the new hearts?? I was looking for the pdf file but didn't find any...please help =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured it out - thanks a bunch! My son loved these =)

      Delete